I pride myself on my professional and ethical approach to work, which is based upon the following ten core principles:
1. Professional service
I aim to deliver high levels of professionalism in all areas of service delivery. This will include, punctuality, quality standards, client service and excellent communication.
You and your stakeholders will be treated with the utmost respect at all times. Your knowledge and expertise will be harnessed and valued throughout the consultancy process.
3. Full client engagement
I will work in partnership with you and your stakeholders throughout the whole consultancy process, enabling and empowering you to reach your full potential.
Confidentiality will be considered of the highest importance and all efforts will be made to ensure confidentiality of information in the following ways:
- Boundaries will be clarified at the start of the consultancy process and will be respected and adhered to throughout.
- I (and if relevant, McNamee Associates) will not discuss the nature of the your business or consultancy with other clients or stakeholders and will take all reasonable precautions to keep the information confidential and not disclose it to any third party without prior written agreement.
- Access to your information will be restricted to those deemed essential for the completion of the work as agreed in terms of reference e.g. McNamee Associates or administration support.
- Information will be used solely for the purpose agreed in the terms of reference and will not be exploited in any way.
- Any written or other materials will be returned to you upon completion of work and I will ensure that, either no copies of the written material have been made or, if made, that they have all been destroyed.
5. Best practice
Best practice will be promoted in all areas of practice, in particular, regulations in relation to intellectual property will be respected at all times and I will ensure that this is adhered to in the provision of consultancy services.
6. Effective and innovative response
I aim to provide the best and most effective response to your need utilising an innovative and creative approach.
Should any conflict arise during the consultancy process, we will work it out professionally and respectfully. I will work closely with you to resolve the issue in the most professional and equitable manner.
8. Exceeding expectations
I will aim to exceed your expectations by providing a professional and quality service, which will bring value and innovation to your organisation. I strive to go that extra mile for all my clients.
I strive to continuously improve services offered by McNamee Consulting, based upon client feedback, external change at community and government level and on-going professional development of staff.
10. No jargon
I believe passionately in the use of plain English…why use thirty words when you only need three? I want my reports to be put to good use, to be read, to inform practice, to create real positive change and to leave a lasting impact, to be living, evolving documents, not to be put on a shelf to gather dust!